____________________________________
Deep thoughts could be good, but at times it comes with a price. Not everyone likes to think deep. Not everyone likes to be part of a play that you narrate or scripted. No one likes to be a part of others. They always want to be the best of others. In the sense, they want to better than others. This however is played unconsciously to us majority.
Not all of us like others to do better than us whether or not we have this potential. We like to be praised, to be known for our doings rather than to be taken as someone' elses' work. We humans are selfish creatures with a tinge of irony and contridiction to our lives and to others. We couldbecome bitter by simpleset things and it will hold us down as long as it could.
We question ourselves. Our values, our worth, our position in other's life as to others in our life. Humans imitate others. Believe it or not, we do this everyday. Of course we are define with our bits and pieces, but there is always part of us in everyone out there. We are, after all, simply humans of God's gracious creation.
We bitch, we dress, we speak, we slang, we dance, those passions, those hobbies, similar thoughts. We learn and pass on, we imitate and pass on. There are goods and bads about it. Nothing is ever that bad. Following my train of thoughts?
I am ashame of myself at times, the things I say and carry out. It may seem normal to others, but to me, it might be something that i said I won't do it years back, but I did it now.
I am philosophical at times. Emotional, paranoid, bitchy, silly, mature, elegant, womanly, childish. Coming down to reality facts, we will all inhabit all these traits till old age. Of course we change, but those are the modifications of the old ones, or jsut simply additions to them. Its inbuilt. *shrugs.
This is all bitter sweet. :S
NOthing is better than reflecting on things, and come to some weird conclusion that I could not come to terms with 30% of the time. But I still agree to the facts. Life could be a pain in the bum at times. Agree? :)